This prestigious membership organisation is recruiting a Corporate Relations Account Manager to contribute to maximising opportunities for revenue generation via sponsorship, partnerships and advertising, in line with the values of members.
Key Responsibilities for the Corporate Relations Account Manager:
- Undertake account management responsibilities as a key contact for selected corporate partners.
- Identify opportunities to increase income from sponsors, writing engaging proposals and working closely on areas including sponsorship, events and advertising.
- Work to increase the visibility of the organisation within the wider industry, in line with strategic objectives.
- Undertake research into potential partners, developing a broad knowledge of industry regulations.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or with equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience and success working within a corporate sponsorship-related role.
- Project and budget management experience.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, including confident presenting skills.
Salary and Details:
- c£47,500 per annum.
- 9 to 12-month fixed-term contract, full-time position.
- Based in central London, with remote working provision.
- Strong range of benefits, including up to 32 days’ annual leave.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.