This prestigious membership organisation is recruiting a Corporate Relations Executive to contribute to maximising opportunities for revenue generation via sponsorship, partnerships and advertising, in line with the values of members.
Key Responsibilities for the Corporate Relations Executive:
- Undertake account management responsibilities as a key contact for selected corporate partners.
- Identify opportunities to increase income from sponsors, writing engaging proposals and working closely on areas including sponsorship, events and advertising.
- Work to increase the visibility of the organisation within the wider industry, in line with strategic objectives.
- Undertake research into potential partners, developing a broad knowledge of industry regulations.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable experience and success working within a corporate sponsorship-related role.
- Project and budget management experience.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, including confident presenting skills.
Salary and Details:
- c£44,000 per annum.
- Full-time, fixed-term position until April 2023.
- Based in central London, with remote working provision (when current restrictions are lifted).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.