A trade association based in Central London is seeking Corporate Services Administrator to efficiently coordinate the work of the Corporate Services team and provide support to the Chief Operating Officer across a range of activities within the organisation.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- A wide range of administrative tasks including arranging various meetings for the team and organising travel and accommodation bookings.
- Provide secretarial support to a range of committees and assist the committee members by taking minutes and ensuring the meetings run smoothly.
- Assists with the planning, logistic and delivery of commercial and other ad hoc events.
- Assist with the compilation of regular reports and newsletters for colleagues and members.
- Process all invoices, track and monitor the budget and assist the team with their company expenses.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills and a professional and positive attitude.
- Administration experience and proven time management skills.
- Ability to work with people at all levels including senior officials, stakeholders, members etc.
- Excellent eye for details when producing documents, updating spreadsheets and database management.
- Excellent knowledge of IT packages, particularly MS Office.
- Educated to A-Level standard or relevant working experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy today!