An international examining body is looking to recruit a Customer Services Coordinator, to provide a high level of administrative support with a focus on recruitment and personal data management.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Services Coordinator position:
- To support recruitment processes, including, clearance checks, certification and reference checks.
- To liaise with HR department to manage record keeping of recruitment data.
- To record examiner feedback including reviews and referrals.
- To prepare data for reviews, in liaison with relevant departments
- To review and update records of retiring examiners.
- To assist in the preparation of the required data for examiner contracts issued annually.
- To provide administrative support as and when required.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Customer Services Coordinator position:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role, environment, prioritising your own workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, communicating with a variety of stakeholders.
- Good IT skills including databases, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary and benefits for the Customer Services Coordinator position:
- £28,333 pro rata
- Pension scheme.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.