This highly esteemed charity based in West London is recruiting an experienced data administrator on a temporary part-time basis.
- Support the data manager with a variety of data processing and data quality auditing.
- Assist the CRM team with administration.
- Provide general IT support and deal with unexpected IT issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Highly IT literate and proficient in all MS Office applications.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently to a wide range of audiences.
If you are interested in this role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today.