A higher education establishment is looking to recruit a Data Officer to support the quality assurance processes and procedures and ensure the organisation is compliant.
- To collect and audit data in line with data collection guidelines.
- To analyse and document data.
- To advise and inform internal stakeholders on the processes and responsibilities when collecting data.
- To support senior team members on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge relating to HE data requirements.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this position and have relevant experience, please send your CV to Lauren today.