Our client, based in Central London, is seeking a Database Administrator to be responsible for updating, and maintaining, the central database and assisting with newsletters, ad-hoc web publishing and general website housekeeping.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with the company website
- Creating logical groups for database information
- Working closely with the IT team to assist with emails and marketing mail-outs
- Assisting with web content publishing during peak periods
- Ensuring that any materials and literature is well organised in the office space
- Assisting with event management logistics
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of data-entry using a CRM database
- Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge MS Spreadsheets and Outlook email
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to enter information quickly and accurately
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Methodical and able to plan and manage the workload effectively
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Rosie at Excel Recruitment.