A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Deputy Regional Manager to coordinate the work of the offices based in Birmingham, and together with the Regional Manager, act as the central point of support for members.
- Assist the Regional Manager in establishing effective working relationships with both internal staff and key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and administrative support to regional advisors to help develop strategic direction.
- Assist in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of a range of educational meetings, examinations, training and events.
- Actively seek opportunities to promote membership support via digital, print and local networks.
- Coordinate the approval process of job descriptions.
- Support the Regional Manager to administer the communication platforms, such as the newsletter and website.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to A-Level standard, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in a management position is essential.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications and database systems.
- Proven experience organising a range of events, such as conferences and workshops.
- Highly numerate with experience managing a budget.
- Outstanding customer services and relationship management.
- Experience of working within a professional membership body or the health sector is desirable.
- Must be able to work flexibly and willing to travel within the UK.
- Driver and/or access to car transport to facilitate travel across the region.
Salary and benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.