A public health body based in Central London are looking for an experienced and capable administrator/PA to take on diary management duties for the director's office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience dealing with diary management across a range of communication channels.
- Managing Directors diaries, prioritising and organising meetings, conferences and events.
- Preparation of relevant documentation for meetings, conferences and events.
- Act as a point of contact for directors, providing advice to all enquirers.
- Support and work with all other team members.
- Respond to emails in a professional, polite and articulate manner.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise deadlines systematically.
- A commitment to continual improvement.
If you are immediately available and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Nick today.