This prestigious membership body, based in central London, is looking to recruit a Digital Communications Officer to provide key support and insight into the institution’s ability to engage with members, ensuring the fullest-possible use of online tools and platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Communications Officer:
- Researching and writing copy for the organisation’s website, ensuring continual improvement of it as a resource and using a range of formats including news stories, videos, and webforms.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to share knowledge and further encourage engagement with best practices in writing for websites and other platforms.
- Collating, proofreading, and editing text from staff members for the organisation’s regular email ebulletin.
- Reporting on the use of websites and other communications platforms to share insight from relevant metrics.
- Sourcing additional content, including images, for the ebulletin, ensuring adherence to branding guidelines.
- Support senior staff members in overseeing the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the organisation’s websites.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience working in a digital marketing or content-related position.
- Understanding and use of project management methodologies including Agile and/or Waterfall.
- Experience of using social media platforms and email marketing in a professional context, with outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills to match.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and present to stakeholders.
- IT proficiency, including the use of MS Office and CMS systems.
- Attentive to detail.
- c£35,000 per annum.
- 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Full time.
- Homebased initially, with move to office in central London when restrictions lift.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.