An international examining body is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO on a temp-to-perm basis.
- To act as the first point of contact for the CEO, answering requests by phone, email and post where appropriate to respond directly.
- To take a self-sufficient role in stakeholder management, with ability to liaise with senior staff members.
- To provide complex diary management services.
- To take accurate minutes at meetings.
- To draft reports and other committee documents, as required.
- To arrange travel, including booking flights and accommodation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in providing EA/PA support to a CEO.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and sophisticated interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organised with a strong sense of initiative and an assured manner.
Salary and Benefits:
- C£20 per hour.
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.