This prestigious higher education institution, based in North-West London, is looking to recruit an EdTech and IT Executive to their IT team, maintaining existing IT infrastructure, providing 1st-line IT support, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to provide further solutions for digital teaching.
Key Responsibilities for the EdTech and IT Executive:
- Manage, respond to, and effectively prioritise incoming IT queries in-person and remotely, by email and telephone.
- Provide IT troubleshooting and support for network-related issues.
- Engage with internal staff to ensure that solutions for digital and hybrid teaching are robust and fit-for-purpose.
- Support troubleshooting and implementation for the organisation’s Learning Management System, Blackboard.
- Oversee the set-up and maintenance of AV and video conference facilities in a flexible manner.
- Order computer consumables and maintain accurate records and documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- CompTIA A+ certification, or equivalent experience.
- Windows 10 deployment troubleshooting and configuration, as well as MS Office knowledge.
- CompTIA Network+, or equivalent experience
- AV systems experience, both deployment and troubleshooting.
- Proactive, motivated and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting LMS - ideally Moodle, Blackboard, and others.
Salary and Term:
- Up to £30,000 per annum.
- Permanent position.
If you are interested in this role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to Marcus today.