An International Higher Education body is looking to recruit a Programmes Management position to facilitate their degree programme.
- Assisting and referring students to the appropriate person with their queries and attending to / reporting pastoral care issues
- Preparation of student handbooks and guides
- Managing e-learning platforms
- Organisation of student events
- Delivering exams and preparation of marking for Examiners and following up with student queries pertaining to marks
- Supporting Directors with reports and student files for accreditations
- Liaising with France (fluent French desirable) to support programme management
- Ordering stationery, raising POs
- Welcoming guest speakers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable experience within the UK Higher Education market including liaising with students and academia
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,500 per annum.
- Permanent role
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Janine today.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all applications. If your application is successful a consultant will contact you within two working days.