A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit an Education Administrator to provide secretariat duties for the Education department's committees and to support administration and advertisement of their awards and scholarships.
- Provide administrative support to the Education Committee, including taking minutes at meetings.
- Organise room bookings for committee meetings.
- Update and maintain relevant sections on the organisation’s website.
- Support the Education and Training Coordinator in running courses when required.
- Act as a point of contact for diary queries.
- Administer the travel awards and clinical/research fellowships.
- Coordinate the appointment of College Tutors and Regional Advisors.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative role.
- Experience of working with CRM systems is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Salary and benefits:
- c£25,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.