A professional membership organisation based in central London is looking to recruit an Education Content Administrator to support the delivery of their simulation programme, developing resources using various media and contributing to the operation of their online learning platform.
Key Responsibilities of the Education Content Administrator:
- Develop and maintain the organisation’s educational resources - including videos, podcasts and related e-learning material - and promote across multiple delivery channels.
- Contribute to the development of new courses and events in liaison with senior staff members.
- Work with specialist leads to oversee the continuing use of the e-learning platform, including its promotion.
- Act as first point of contact for all e-learning-related queries from members.
- Administer the booking of key examinations for trainees.
- Provide secretarial support to related committees, including drafting and circulating agendas and recording minutes.
- Support the success of related courses and projects, including by organising events and liaising with external regulatory bodies.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment, ideally within a membership environment.
- Experience of editing video and audio content, and successfully marketing it including via social media.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Details:
- c£28,500-c£30,500 per annum.
- Full-time, 14-month fixed-term contract.
- Hybrid working, with provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.