A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Engagement & Policy Officer to deliver the engagement policy, and to support and administer a range of educational programmes.
- Act as a central point of contact for all policy enquiries and activities.
- Ensure delivery of the policy agenda, and prepare papers and position statements.
- Liaise with the management teams, stakeholders and other sector organisations.
- Represent the organisation at external meetings and events.
- Provide secretariat, administrative and project support to several committees.
- Assist with the marketing and communication through the organisation’s online presence.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree and/or postgraduate qualification in life sciences subject.
- Experience working in policy.
- Ability to lead projects and engage with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.