A well known charity is undergoing a significant amount of growth and change and is looking to recruit for a brand new, and exciting role within their organisation. The role of Estates and Facilities Manager will oversee the delivery of effective facilities management creating an integrated, solution focused culture within the team.
- To manage and coordinate the activities of the Estates and Facilities team, including day to day leadership and management
- To provide line management, supervision and appraisal to the Premises Officer to achieve performance and quality in line with agreed estates and facilities targets and outcomes.
- To maintain excellent communication with all external agencies including: Suppliers, Contractors, Commissioners, alongside positive relationships with other central support services within the charity.
- To draft, control and manage refurbishment budgets.
- To identify & procure new premises ensuring they meet service delivery requirements and represent quality and value for money
- To project manage quality refurbishment programmes for new and existing premises within agreed time-scale and budgets.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of staff supervision and well developed leadership skills
- Experience of working on FM projects within a business environment and across multi-site facilities
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with the client/projects and key stakeholders
- Experience of premises acquisition, including Lease negotiation and the conveyancing process
- Advanced computer and administrative skills, including a good working knowledge of Excel and Access, and the ability to maintain data management systems
- Flexibility to work out of hours as required, including evening and weekend working and flexibility to travel nationally on a regular basis.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, or to find out more information and to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to Briony at Excel Recruitment today.