A leading professional membership body is looking to recruit an Events Logistics Executive to oversee all operations for a programme of regular events throughout the year, assuming responsibility for budget management of projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Logistics Executive:
- Project manage a regular schedule of high-profile events, delivering projects on budget and ensuring planning milestones are reached in good time.
- Responsibility for on-site decision making, using authority to ensure that events run smoothly.
- Providing clear communication with speakers, partners and other attendees before and during the event.
- Overseeing catering and AV requirements in coordination with each venue.
- Gathering and collating feedback after events.
- Responsibility for deciding workload of one other colleague.
- Manage budget for full range of events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- At least one year’s experience managing complex events.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very strong time-management and organisational abilities.
Salary and Benefits:
- £32,000 per annum.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.