A professional membership body is looking to recruit a resourceful and self-motivated event planner to lead the delivery of informative and engaging functions. The ideal candidate would already have some relevant experience and would be comfortable taking on more responsibility.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of new events, assigned by the organisation.
- Ensure the content and tone of each event matches the intent of the organisation and the requirements of the attendees.
- Provide suitable locations with equipment, accessibility, travel and catering.
- Plan and create marketing materials for each event, including website and email copy.
- Collect and formulate feedback in order to fully develop and improve future events.
- Handle the budget to deliver cost-efficient programmes, liaising with other departments and external suppliers.
- Delegate duties to members of staff to ensure everything runs smoothly during events.
- Assess events to allay potential health and safety risks.
- Manage accessible and accurate records in regards to spending, regular process and CRM management.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Able to work under own initiative or collaboratively when required.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about event planning, marketing and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of successful, comparable event delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and workloads.
- Working knowledge of social media and marketing.
Salary and information:
- c£28,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and reasons for applying to the contact details provided.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.