A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Event Planner to manage and deliver a variety of events and projects.
- Lead coordinator for a variety of events, taking full responsibility for end-to-end management.
- Design and produce event programmes.
- Source suitable locations and manage all venue elements such as catering, and technical requirements.
- Coordinating staff when running events.
- Develop marketing schemes for events and work alongside other teams to promote them.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience in events organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of budget management.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- High proficiency in all MS office programmes and excellent IT skills.
- Flexibility to occasionally work out of hours to support events.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity - please register your interest with Alice at Excel Recruitment today.