A well-respected professional membership body is looking to recruit a well-organised Events Administrator to provide support to their wide range of functions and events, including on-the-day operational responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Adminstrator:
- Identify appropriate dates and venues for events, in close communication with members and regions of the institution.
- Create guestlists for events with specialist topics.
- Liaising with speakers to ensure close coordination regarding presentation and AV requirements.
- Ensure registration of delegates, providing all event communications in good time at all points of the process.
- Act as first point of contact for delegate queries, both face-to-face, and over phone and email.
- Share post-event media on the organisation’s website and other platforms, including video recordings.
- Preparing reports on KPIs as part of monitoring performance of the events department.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, administrative environment with experience of organising events.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, problem-solving abilities and confidence in working as part of a remote team.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Salary and Information:
- £23,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full time position.
- Based in central Birmingham, with home-working provision of up to 50% of hours.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave, with opportunity to buy/sell additional leave days.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.