A professional membership body is looking to recruit a well-organised and self-motivated Events Administrator to support the successful delivery of their wide range of functions and events.
Key responsibilities of the Events Administrator:
- Acting as first point of contact for delegate queries, both face-to-face, and over phone and email.
- Processing registrations, amendments, and cancellations of delegates.
- Liaising with speakers to ensure close coordination regarding AV requirements.
- Producing reports for events, communicating key points ahead of each day’s proceedings for the team to follow.
- Attending events to offer front of house, registration, and other on-the-day support.
- Processing registration fees and issuing refunds.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and information:
- c£23,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.