A professional membership body is looking to recruit a resourceful and self-motivated Events and Engagement Coordinator to lead the delivery of informative and engaging education-related events and activities, including responsibility for the team’s online communications.
Key Responsibilities of the Events and Engagement Coordinator role:
- Manage the delivery of a number of educational events, designing programmes, organising speakers, and preparing event material in close collaboration with senior staff and committees.
- Contribute to the finalisation of events budgets.
- Coordinate the delivery of e-learning resource projects, including facilitating updates and providing user support.
- Develop website and social media content, ensuring platforms are maintained and used to their fullest.
- Contribute to the design and layout of promotional material and newsletters.
- Provide secretariat support to key committees, including minute taking.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience of successful, comparable event delivery including budget management responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about event planning, marketing and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and workloads.
- Working knowledge of social media and marketing.
Salary and Information:
- c£33,000 to c£35,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Office in Central London with provision for remote working, except for key events and meetings.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your updated CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.