A membership body is looking for an experienced Events and Marketing Executive to join the team for a very busy 12 month period! This role would suit a highly motivated and organised individual looking to work on dynamic and evolving events.
- Running large scale events, with a focus on awards evenings and conferences
- Creating engaging events that delight attendees, while also adhering to the objectives of sponsors
- Pro-actively reaching out to sponsors, as well as liaising with third party suppliers and potential partners
- Sourcing venues, negotiating prices and promoting events
- Managing the venue and answering to attendee requests
- Maximising the profitability of events by adhering to a set budget
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree standard, or equivalent, preferably with a qualification in Events
- Proven experience in running large scale events, such as awards nights
- Able to working creatively with designers, agencies and printers to create the event brand
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use Dotmailer (or a similar system)
- Competent in social media marketing
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business