A professional membership body is looking to recruit a resourceful and self-motivated Events and Relationships Manager to plan and deliver industry-wide professional events, using this calendar of meetings to establish connections between international stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Key responsibilities of the Events and Relationships Manager:
- Oversee the design and delivery of the organisation’s events strategy, setting and achieving practicable deadlines and objectives.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure maximum attendance for events.
- Develop strategic relationships with key external stakeholders through tailored events throughout the year, gaining insight for any sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with industry bodies to explore the potential for joint events and initiatives.
- Provide regular briefing updates for internal stakeholders regarding community events and activities.
- Produce accurate financial reports and growth plans regarding the events programme.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent working experience.
- Proven experience of managing professional events and developing an events strategy with a commercial focus.
- Event budget management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and workloads.
- Excellent IT skills and strong knowledge of utilising social media and marketing.
Salary and information:
- £40,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Based in Central London with provision for remote working.
- Strong package of benefits including excellent pension contributions, 25 days’ annual leave, and subsidised private medical insurance.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your latest CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.