A professional membership body is looking to recruit a resourceful and self-motivated Events Coordinator to lead the delivery of informative and engaging functions, both in-person and virtual.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator role:
- Lead on coordinating and managing the delivery of a programme of events.
- Design and produce event programmes in conjunction with senior staff.
- Source and book suitable venues, overseeing equipment, accessibility, travel and catering requirements to budget.
- Plan and create marketing materials for each event, including website and email copy.
- Collect and formulate feedback in order to fully develop and improve future events.
- Delegate duties to members of staff to ensure everything runs smoothly during events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience of successful, comparable event delivery including budget management responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about event planning, marketing and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and workloads.
- Working knowledge of social media and marketing.
Salary and Information:
- c£28,000 to c£29,500 pro rata.
- Full time, 6-month fixed-term contract.
- True hybrid working arrangement, between office and home.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.