A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Events Executive to support the organisation, delivery and financial tracking of several training events and courses within a set programme.
- Act as the first point of contact for all members wanting to undertake a course or conference organised by the department.
- Advise members on which course would be most relevant and beneficial for their position.
- Liaise with the Marketing Executive and external partners to actively promote programmes.
- Source and negotiate with external venues.
- Evaluate areas where the programme can be developed and improved.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to report any issues or concerns.
- Coordinate the set-up, registration and operation of events and courses.
- Keep an accurate record of programme income and expenditure.
- Maintain the financial spreadsheet for a monthly, quarterly and annual review.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience coordinating events, courses or conferences.
- Knowledge of budget monitoring and financial tracking.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office applications and databases.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to work out of hours to support events.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,000 - £29,000 per annum
- 12 month FTC
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.