A well-respected professional membership body is looking to recruit a highly-organised Events Coordinator to provide support to a wide range of functions and awards events, including on-the-day operational responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator Role:
- Develop and deliver strategies for events including awards ceremonies and visits from senior executives across London and South East of England.
- Project manage the delivery of events in close coordination with stakeholders including partners and sponsors, ensuring that all requirements are monitored and met ahead of deadlines.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with key individuals for involvement in the arrangement of visits from senior executives.
- Arrange for the attendance of photographers and filmmakers at key events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Project management skills, with demonstrable experience of leading programmes from conception to delivery.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, problem-solving abilities and crisis management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Salary and Information :
- £32,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full time position.
- Based in Central London, with home-working provision.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave, with opportunity to buy/sell additional leave days.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.