A professional membership body is looking to recruit a well-organised and self-motivated Events Executive to support the successful delivery of their wide range of functions and events, including on-the-day operational responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Executive:
- Acting as first point of contact for delegate queries, both face-to-face, and over phone and email.
- Overseeing the sourcing of external venues in accordance with client’s specifications, ensuring cost-effectiveness through negotiation.
- Liaising with speakers to ensure close coordination regarding presentation and AV requirements.
- Producing reports for events, communicating key points ahead of each day’s proceedings for the team to follow.
- Providing training and mentorship to members of the events team to guarantee a first-class standard is met for all events.
- Attending events to offer front of house, registration, and other on-the-day support.
- Undertaking budget responsibilities for specific events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, events-related environment.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Salary and Information:
- £16.50 per hour.
- Full time, temporary position due to start ASAP and last for approx. 3 months.
- Office-based but with ability to work from home for 2 days/week.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.