A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Events Marketing Executive to actively promote events for the organisation by using a range of marketing techniques.
- Coordinate and decide the most appropriate ways to promote event activities and content.
- Plan and deliver a relevant content marketing strategy.
- Conduct e-communication campaigns and analyse customer data to ensure a targeted approach.
- Determine the content and layout of marketing collateral including e-shots, conference and corporate leaflets and brochures.
- Maintain and develop media relationships and institutional partnerships.
- Recognise and seek out sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Manage the events budget for designated projects.
- Assist the Operations Team in answering customer queries.
- Occasionally support the running of events.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing.
- Experience working on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Experience of promoting events and using databases or web content management systems is desirable.
- Experience of Photoshop, CRM and CMS would be advantageous.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Temporary but with the possibility to go to 12 month FTC
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata for temp staff
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.