This professional membership body is recruiting an Examinations and Operations Manager to manage programmes and exams, coordinate relevant committees and contribute to the management of the organisations budget.
Main responsibilities of the Examinations and Operations Manager:
- Manage all examinations and educational programmes including processing applications, distributing information, preparing papers and booking and coordinating exam centers.
- Coordinating examination marking, recording results and statistics and notifying results to candidates.
- Provide administrative support to selected boards and committees including scheduling meetings, booking venues, drafting documents and giving guidance at meetings.
- Ensure relevant regulations and procedures are documented, reviewed and up to date.
- Keep up to date with developments in examinations and manage related projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an examinations related or similar role.
- Experience of project development and management including budget administration.
- Excellent written communication and able to produce emails, reports and other documents to a high standard.
- A strong administrator and excellent time management skills.
- Experience or writing policy documents and operating procedures.
- Highly IT literate, competent with all MS Office programmes and the ability to write and update website content.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today.