A professional membership body is seeking an Examinations Coordinator to provide key administrative support in the delivery of high stakes professional examinations.
- Coordinate the administration of the exams booking system and related database.
- Schedule entry to examination components for candidates, working in conjunction with exam delivery partners and oversee candidate requests for reasonable adjustments.
- Ensure the accuracy of data held for examinees, working from databases and event booking tools to create master spreadsheets.
- Maintain question banks for an assigned examination, producing exam papers from existing templates.
- Provide administrative support to standard setting meetings.
- Act as point of contact for candidate queries via email and phone, and contribute to the delivery of examinations, including provision of feedback.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working in a higher education institution.
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to draft reports and clear correspondence for a range of audiences.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office applications, with the ability to quickly gain understanding of new software and databases.
- Experience engaging with stakeholders and handling sensitive information.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£34,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Based in Central London with provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.