A qualifications board is looking to recruit an Examinations Coordinator to provide a high level of administrative support to UK-based exams centres, ensuring the delivery of exams processes according to company guidelines.
Key Responsibilities for the Examinations Coordinator position:
- Scheduling exam itineraries, liaising with examiners regarding required materials and documentation.
- Supporting applicants by responding to queries within agreed timeframes, escalating complaints and appeals as necessary.
- Providing accurate exam logistics advice to applicants.
- Coordinating the provision of venues for exams, including invigilators.
- Maintaining the accuracy of any exam information on the company website.
- Overseeing the processes for providing results and certification to candidates.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Examinations Coordinator position:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, including phone manner.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment, prioritising your own workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, communicating with a variety of stakeholders.
- Good IT skills including databases, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary and benefits for the Examinations Coordinator position:
- £22,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.