An international examining body is looking to recruit an Examinations Manager to lead a team to arrange and deliver their range of examinations and assessments across a number of markets.
Key Responsibilities of the Examinations Manager:
- Oversight of the training and management of the team with responsibility for examinations delivery.
- Planning the annual cycle for assessments, ensuring team coverage for likely busy periods.
- Management of examiner allocations, whether private sessions, joint moderations or postal.
- Communication with exam centres with respect to forecasting changes in requirements.
- Delivering value for money for all procedures related to examinations.
- Recording the progress of team and reporting on KPIs to senior staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Strong staff management and motivation skills are essential.
- Wide-ranging experience in administrative position with education management desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience of using databases.
- Excellent time-management skills with a strong sense of initiative.
Salary and Benefits:
- £32,500 per annum.
- 25 days’ annual leave
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.