This professional membership body is recruiting an Examinations Officer to assist senior members of staff in running the examinations department.
- Support candidates by responding to enquiries, producing timetables and dispatching exam result letters and exam feedback.
- Arrange examination venues and confirm examination arrangements.
- Prepare and dispatch examination materials.
- Travel in the UK and overseas as necessary to assist with exam delivery.
- Provide committee support by preparing reports and taking minutes when required.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a higher education institution.
- Highly IT literate and extensive experience of all MS Office programmes.
- Highly organised with the ability to work methodically and accurately under pressure.
- Able to work away from home, nationally and internationally.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Alice today.