This healthcare-related charity is looking to recruit an Examinations Officer to ensure the ongoing development and delivery of robust, quality assured examinations, while seeking innovative solutions to enable the company to meet increasing capacity demands and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and deliver complex information, including policy and regulation documentation for different stakeholder groups.
- Administrative duties such as timetable production, database management, and arrangement of examinations, alongside invoice management
- Production and proof-reading of written papers and oral examination materials, including mark sheets, in liaison with Lead Examiners to ensure technical accuracy.
- Collating examination feedback and assuring absolute confidentiality of results.
- Manage the recruitment, induction, training and monitoring of examiners.
- Travel in the UK and overseas as necessary to facilitate the planning, development and delivery of all examinations.
- Providing reports and taking the minutes at meetings as required.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
- Previous administrative experience in a higher education institution.
- Experience of collating and analysing complex data to produce reports.
- Understanding of Data Protection.
- Experience of Microsoft Office and iMIS Database.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work away from home in the UK and internationally.
Salary and benefits:
- c£29,000 p/a
- 25 days’ leave per annum plus bank holidays. One extra day given for each five years of service to a maximum of 30 days
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.