This professional membership body is recruiting an Examinations Standards Manager to manage the quality assurance processes for professional programmes and exams, provide direction to the Standards team and coordinate relevant committees.
Main responsibilities of the Examinations Standards Manager:
- Manage the development of examination questions and oversee the efficient production of key documentation for examinations, in line with agreed standards.
- Quality assure examinations to ensure that style and formatting requirements are met.
- Ensure that the processes for delivering examinations and results are produced and reviewed in line with best practice.
- Contribute to the continuing development of the organisation’s assessment strategy and lead on specific projects to improve processes and systems.
- Direct the work of the Standards team, providing support and guidance on quality procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in an examinations-related or similar role, with knowledge of the principles of assessment.
- Experience of developing quality assurance processes.
- Line-management experience.
- Excellent written communication and able to produce emails, reports and other documents to a high standard.
- Highly IT literate, competent with all MS Office programmes and the ability to write and update website content.
Salary and Details:
- c£37,500-£40,000 per annum
- Full-time, 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Remote working provision, with attendance at the central London office only when required for meetings and events.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Marcus today.