This prestigious qualifications body is looking to recruit an Examiner Coordinator to arrange the travel and other logistics for examiners to preside over a range of performing arts examinations across the organisation's international locations.
- Coordinate UK and overseas tours to budget and to ensure optimal efficiency for touring examiners.
- Book flights on behalf of examiners via travel management providers.
- Ensure examiners receive all required document ahead of travel schedules.
- Allocate work to examiners with a view to ensuring fairness of service.
- Represent the organisation at external conferences and other events, where required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, including working understanding of UK and international geography.
- Experience of working in an administrative support role and providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- £22,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.