An international examining body is looking to recruit an Exam Materials Coordinator to support the smooth operation of their written exam papers department.
- Manage data relating to written examinations, maintaining the accuracy of spreadsheets and databases.
- Ensure clear channels of communication between exam centres and overseas markets.
- Take responsibility for posting all relevant paperwork, regulatory and examination-related, in good time.
- Prepare detailed data for the printing of written papers.
- Organise the allocation of exam scripts to internal markers.
- Manage the archiving system for written papers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience with spreadsheets, databases and advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work under own initiative and excellent time-management skills.
- A naturally customer-centric approach with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent motivational skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- £22,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Based in East Croydon, with provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.