An international examining body is looking to recruit an Exams Training Coordinator to manage the recruitment and training of panel members.
- To coordinate recruitment events.
- To support training events and manage process documentation.
- To ensure the coordination and regulation of materials available on the Virtual Learning Environment and other databases.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide general administrative support, including finance administration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- A knowledge of and interest in language and art assessment products.
- Demonstrable administrative experience within a busy environment.
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£28,000 pro rata
- 3 days per week, Wed/Thu/Fri
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.