Are you looking to gain experience for a career as a future EA? A well-known sporting organisation, operating within the public sector, is looking for someone to support the EA to the CEO and Chair. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is able to demonstrate confidence and professionalism when dealing with high profile individuals and the Executive team.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant, including diary management.
- Organising meetings and coordinating events.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Producing materials for board meetings.
- General administrative support.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable administrative experience in a similar environment.
- Diary management experience.
- Strong IT skills, particularly the MS Office package.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- £26,000 pro rata
- Fixed term contract until 31st October 2020