We have an interesting PART TIME contract based at a membership body within the Higher Education sector. The post-holder will be responsible for providing diary, travel and administrative support to 3 of the most senior members of staff including the Chief Executive. You will also enjoy supporting a lovely Member Services team.
Key responsibilities of the Executive administrator:
- Providing additional support and holiday cover for the Chief Executive's EA.
- Taking care of the physical and online filing.
- Support the director with diary management, including arranging large meetings.
- Dealing with high profile guests.
- Formatting newsletters, meeting papers and correspondence.
- Managing the guest registration desk at internal and external events.
- Reconciling expenses and preparing documents for the Finance team.
- Taking notes at meetings and circulating papers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- You should be a team player with a flexible, positive and professional work ethic.
- Highly IT literate and profficient in all MS Office applications.
- Advanced skills in diary management.
- Experience of minute taking for boards and committees.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working as part of a small team in a similar role collectively working towards a common goal.
Please note that this role could start immediately for the right person. Part time hours are 21 hours per week (days and hours are flexible) the role is a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity - please register your interest with Janine at Excel Recruitment today.