This internationally renowned charity is recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant to provide proactive and efficient support to the CEO and Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Administration and management for the board trustees.
- Support SMT with communication and HR tasks.
- Diary management for the CEO, SMT and Board of Trustees.
- Organise and manage national and international business travel arrangements.
- Manage expenses.
- Support Data Protection lead with administrative tasks.
- Facilities management.
- Coordinate and manage the organisation of events, working with external management companies where required.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience providing administrative assistance to executive and non-executive boards and committees.
- Experience in taking minutes of board and committee meetings.
- Preparing documents, agendas and detailed reports for meetings.
- Proficient in MS packages.
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation, energy and a “can-do” attitude.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Briony today.