A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to a busy department, with a focus on project management and policy development.
- Coordinate diary planning for key meetings, and liaise with stakeholders regarding attendance.
- Prepare agendas and supporting documentation for weekly meetings, take minutes and maintain and track the action log.
- Support the organisation and management of all events and formal engagements.
- Draft correspondence, reports, briefings and presentations as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience providing high level EA and/or administrative support to senior staff.
- Proven experience of administering projects and events.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work effectively to tight deadlines.
Salary & Benefits:
- £32,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.