A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide departmental support, with a focus on professional standards.
- Provide proactive administrative support to the Professional Standards team by organising meetings, dealing with enquiries and drafting inputs for management reports.
- Assist various committees and sub-groups with preparing agendas, producing papers and taking minutes.
- Provide the secretariat during the Heads of Membership meetings.
- Coordinate the distribution of minutes and follow up with the decisions made at meetings.
- Manage the Professional Standards website, ensuing contest is accurate and up-to-date.
- Draft content for the department bulletin and newsletters.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience of working with committees, including minute taking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, and experience using SharePoint and web authoring tools / content management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- Equivalent of c£28,000 per annum
- Full time, temporary position (with the potential to go permanent)
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.