A charitable foundation based in central London are looking for an experienced administrator with an interest in social development to join the team. The post holder will support the organisation by helping to develop a new department, working in a small team and providing high level administrative support.
- Providing proactive support to the director, and the small departmental team, including all diary management.
- Develop departmental operating procedures.
- Acting as the departmental point of contact, dealing with any relevant enquiries.
- Coordinating group meetings, including drafting agendas and taking minutes.
- Managing events to completion, taking care of necessary travel arrangements.
- Provide necessary support to the Trustees and Project Boards.
Essential skills and experience:
- A graduate with a strong interest in social justice.
- Experience working within a senior administration post, ideally within a small organisation or team.
- Complex diary management.
- Budget and spend monitoring.
- Minute taking experience.
- Events and project management.
If you feel that you match the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role, contact Nick using the details above.