A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Executive Office Coordinator to pro-actively support the day-to-day running and management of the President’s Office.
Key Responsibilities of the Executive Office Coordinator Role:
- Support the Office Manager with comprehensive diary management for the President of the organisation.
- Act as a point of contact to manage email and postal correspondence, and respond to telephone enquiries.
- Provide PA support to the Directorate and assist with specific projects.
- Support internal and external meetings by preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes.
- Organise and book meetings, lunches and dinners, adhering to any catering or audio/visual needs.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including visas when necessary.
- Maintain the office filing system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Proven experience working as an EA or PA at senior level, including minute taking.
- Experience of stakeholder management and supporting committees.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£32,000 to c£34,000 pro rata.
- Full time, 11-month fixed-term position.
- Mixture of home and remote-working, with travel to central London-based office only for essential meetings if preferred.
- Pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.