A professional membership body based in Central London is looking for an experienced Executive Support Officer to support the Director of Qualifications and Learning.
- Supporting the Director with projects, including developing policies.
- Diary management, scheduling meetings and note taking.
- Research and analysis of complex information.
- Preparing first draft reports and data.
- Ensuring that projects run smoothly and meet deadlines.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable administrative experience in a similar environment.
- Experience researching and documenting complex information.
- Strong IT skills, particularly the MS Office package.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Up to £31,000 pa
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Lauren today.