This professional membership body is recruiting an experienced Facilities Manager to ensure staff have the necessary resources to fulfil their duties by managing general facilities and office requirements, including management and negotiation of relevant contracts.
Key responsibilities of the Facilities Manager Role:
- Undertake health and safety management and monitoring tasks to contribute to safe working conditions for staff, including COSHH risk assessments.
- Advise all staff and visitors on facilities matters.
- Oversee contract negotiation to ensure contracts are robust and completed within agreed SLAs.
- Deputise for the Head of Facilities at required management meetings.
- Act as line manager to small Facilities team, providing support and useful feedback including during regular 1:1 meetings.
- Support the Head of Facilities with project work as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of facilities management in a busy office environment, including line management of a small team.
- Experience of office health and safety, and ideally IOSH/NEBOSH-qualified or pursuing qualification.
- The ability to work using own initiative and effectively manage time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience using all MS Office programmes and good computer skills.
Salary and Details:
- c£37,500 to c£40,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Based in central London but with remote working provision.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Marcus today.