A professional membership body based in Central London are looking for someone to join their team, providing venue management and general support at one of their key sites. The post holder will assist with event delivery, examinations, and general management of the sites facilities.
- Maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, by taking care of the complete room hiring process, and encouraging repeat business
- Being the first point of enquiry for all venue related queries and sales enquiries
- Keeping the site's room hire calendar up to date, and liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the organisations main events
- Dealing with the financial aspects of room bookings, including preparing quotes, invoicing, and dealing with any other relevant queries
- Provide office management and facilities support
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as are required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Happy to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong MS office skills (particularly Word and Excel)
- Able to manage multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure
If you fit the criteria above, please contact Nick using the link below.